I would be pleased to share further information with you by request.
Operations Improvement U.S. considers "personal information" to be: your name or a unique identifier (such as an IP address), your e-mail address, your mailing address, your telephone number, and any financial information relating to you or your accounts that you may provide.
- The only personal information requested to receive further information is your e-mail address.
- I will not contact you after sending further information to you unless you initiate further communication.
- I will not sell any personal information to third parties.
- I may transfer personal information to a third party only in the following cases:
- I suspect that you are attempting to change or otherwise damage this web site, or you are using it in violation of Federal or local laws, and I decide to provide personal information to legal authorities or the service hosting your IP address.
- This information is subpoenaed by Congress or a court.
- Requests, questions, comments, and other communications that I receive generally are retained by me for a maximum of seven years.
"Terms and Conditions of Use"
- Even though Operations Improvement U.S. (OIUS) has reviewed all of information it provides without charge, as part of this web site or upon request, OIUS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, ITS QUALITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AS A RESULT, INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND YOU, THE THE USER, ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO ITS QUALITY AND ACCURACY. IN NO EVENT WILL OIUS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT OR INACCURACY IN ANY FREE INFORMATION.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through this Web Site is done at your own risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to yourself or your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or use of any such material.
- Operations Improvement U.S. shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your inability to access, this Web Site.
- Operations Improvement US is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to any free information requested.
- Current response time is about 48 hours. Operations Improvement US assumes no responsibility for non-delivery of information requested.